Digital Marketing Intern
Are you obsessed with finding and sharing stories online? Do your friends look to you on Facebook and Twitter for the latest trends, ideas, and memes? Do you find yourself subscribing to email lists to download free ebooks and white papers? Ideation Creative Co. is an Atlanta based marketing & creative agency designed to help small business turn their ideas on by focusing on relationships and education with our clients.
We have a fast paced, flexible work environment and we seek talented employees who crave learning new skills and aren't afraid to tackle big projects. As an intern you will get to work directly with our co-founders on real projects that will help us grow. Our ideal candidate is someone who walks into a room of people and can’t leave without a few new twitter followers and LinkedIn connections. Someone who is obsessed with social media and is creative and thoughtful when interacting with online communities and building relationships.
What You Will Work On:
- Create a long term social media plan and marketing calendar, including curated content, original blog posts and email marketing.
- Track and report of monthly social/web performance and make recommendations based on analytics.
- Implementing Inbound Marketing strategies for lead capture.
- Grow our social media presence on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and Pinterest.
- Opportunity to create/write compelling original content.
- Opportunity to attend networking events as a company representative.
- Hands-on education through researching Digital Marketing strategies, tools and resources for real projects.
- Our brand is young which means there is a ton of room for you to make a huge impact.
- Ability to work from home and set your own schedule.
- Opportunity to help create and implement strategies for multiple brands.
- No coffee runs here. You'll be getting hands-on experience creating content, developing and executing strategies.
- Major in Marketing, Communications, or other related discipline.
- Organized, self-driven individual who can meet – or beat – deadlines with little direct supervision.
- Highly organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
- Fearless – not afraid to be a bold and outside the box thinker.
- Love for using social networking sites, and general excitement to learn new skills.
- Intern must own a personal computer with high-speed internet access.